Hotel complex provides the whole set of services for business trip and for leisure. Whichever the reason you have for visiting Nikolaev you will enjoy the hospitality and comfort in the Hotel complex “Alexandrovsky”.
For corporate events, Hotel “Alexandrovsky” has all necessary conditions for successful business meetings: conferences, trainings, presentations and seminars. “Alexandrovsky” has 2 conference halls with professional equipment for 50 and 250 delegates, and a meeting room for 25 people.
The hotel also invites to the restaurant of European and Ukraine cuisine with summer terrace and to the pool zone with spacious outdoor swimming pool and loungers.
Restaurant “Alexandrovsky” offers two halls, which are ready to serve up to 120 people at the same time. There is also a small stage at the Banquet Hall.
The restaurant service professionally organizes a coffee break, business lunch, dinner, a buffet table, or a festive banquet in accordance with various tastes and wishes.
Restaurant “Alexandrovsky” also provides “Room Service” from 11:00 to 23:00
On the territory of the Hotel complex there are also Beauty Salon, Sport Club, Sauna and Billiard Club.
The history of the building of the hotel complex “Alexandrovsky” began from the middle of the nineteenth century as a real school under the name «Alexandrovsky».
The school was opened during the reign of military governor Nikolai Andreyevich Arkas on August 28, 1873.
In August 1874 the emperor Alexander the Second visited the real school. After his visit, the school received the name “Aleksandrovskoe” from October 30, 1874.
Leo Trotsky-Leiba Bronstein (from 1896 to 1898) studied in the walls of the real school.
During the Second World War, the building was partially destroyed by an air raid. In the postwar years it was restored and used to accommodate various Soviet government institutions.
In 2004 the building was reconstructed and started its new life as the hotel complex.
With a view to ensure the order and safety at the hotel, it is prohibited:
- To smoke in rooms, halls and on the premises of the hotel (Law of Ukraine “On measures to prevent and reduce the use of tobacco products and their harmful effects on public health” No. 3778-VI).
- To use any electrical appliances in the room, expect for the allowed ones.
- To give keys to your room to any authorized persons.
- To store any highly flammable materials in the room.
- To bring to the hotel and to store in your room any materials and things that are dangerous for the life and health of other people at the hotel.
- To rearrange the furniture and to bring it out of the room.
- To violate generally accepted rules of behaviour, inter alia, to stay on the hotel premises in a state of narcotic intoxication.
- To display aggression or take actions endangering the health or property of other people.
- To damage the hotel property.
- To invite visitors to stay in your room after 11 p.m.
- To bring pets to the room without consent of the hotel administration
- In case of ordering any additional services, the guest should make a full prepayment for them.
- On the check-out day, you should hand over your key to the administrator and pay for additional hotel services upon inspection of your room by a hotel maid, including for intercity and international calls.
In case of loosing or damaging of a Client’s property, the Client should inform an administrator of the Hotel. If the Client didn’t claim about the losses or damage till the end of his stay in the Hotel, his property is not considered to be lost or damaged.